A "Quick Response" - QR-Code is a bar code that can be scanned using your camera phone and a QR Code Reader. For Car Dealers a QR Code has become the door to the mobile Internet, offering Mobile Inventory, New, Used Car Sales, Services, Parts, Financing.
Get Your QR Code for your Automotive Dealership! Whats your "QR"?
QR Codes or 2d Barcodes is a Tool aimed to converge “realspace” and “mobilespace” are bar codes, photographed with your mobile phone, software on your phone converts the snapshot of the code into a mobile address, offering to launch this address in the phone browser, and taken directly to the linked content jumping you from printed content to online content.
QR Codes or Unique bar codes that link directly to mobile sites and communities. With the ability to create a universally accessible mobile sites that’s connected to physically distributed bar codes, publishers creating a wide range of useful applications.
These applications include:
• dealership reviews, testimonials
• linking to local business listings ie: Google Places, Bing Local, Yahoo Local
• linking to dealership website direct by department
• linking to mobile app
• linking print articles to RSS feeds and blogs
• linking to social marketing or network - social QR codes
• delivering product or service information
• “find dealership” maps
• promoting an event or sale on mailers, flyers, postcards
• connecting geocachers to mobile logbooks
• building scavenger hunts or “collect-them-all” games
• downloading ringtones, music, wallpapers or video
• directing people to your mobile site and/or storefront
• enabling mobile sales from parts catalogs or flyers
• distributing coupons, Services and Parts
• business cards connected to company sites
• signing up to text alert services
Recently, QR codes have become more prevalent in marketing circles and have been integrated into both traditional and interactive campaigns. Media where QR codes have been deployed include: billboard ads, guerilla marketing campaigns, in-store displays, event ticketing and tracking, trade-show management, business cards, print ads, contests, direct mail campaigns, websites, email marketing, and couponing just to name a few. QR codes are of particular interest to marketers, giving the "ability to measure response rates with a high degree of precision allowing for easier ROI (return on investment) calculation, thus helping justify spending on marketing budgets. QR codes have also been used at trade shows and in conferences.
How does it work? When the QR code is Scanned or Photographed by a Smart Phone the browser supports URI redirection, to send metadata to existing applications on the Users Phone.
Real Traffic Productions QR Code: